Aerodata AG is widely known as the worldwide leading provider of turn-key flight inspection aircraft. The AeroFIS® flight inspection system offers latest technology, and is in use on fixed and rotary wing aircraft. More than 100 AeroFIS® have been delivered to customers on all five continents.
Aerodata and OPTIMARE Systems offer turnkey solutions for Special Mission Aircraft used for airborne surveillance, environmental monitoring, maritime patrol, fishery patrol and border control. Sophisticated mission management systems form the core of these solutions. OPTIMARE has achieved global recognition based on its unique set of sensors for pollution detection and quantification.
AeroPearl, based in Brisbane, Australia, is a joint venture of the Paspaley Pearls Group and Aerodata AG. Core business is the performance of flight inspection services for Airservices Australia and South East Asian customers (Singapore, Cambodia, Sri Lanka).
Aerodata will exhibit the latest Operator Konsole of its Flight Inspection System AeroFIS®.
AeroFIS® is the most capable flight inspection system for the flight check of conventional navaids (e.g. ILS, VOR, DME, TACAN, etc.) as well as satellite based navigation procedures based on GPS, GBAS, SBAS, etc.. AeroFIS® is characterized by a very high precision and integrity, high level of automation, as well as cockpit integration for workload reduction.
The ATR-72 Maritime Patrol aircraft is equipped with a multi-workstation mission system AeroMission® for complex surveillance and patrol tasks, including a wide range of sensors, e.g. radar, EO/IR camera, acoustic processing and ESM/ELINT.
Further, the aircraft provides a comprehensive communication suite and a stores management system for sonobuoys and torpedos.
The integration between AeroMission® and the aircraft cockpit leads to a significant workload reduction and optimized flight profiles.
The latest generation AeroFIS® is capable for the flight inspection of all conventional navigation facilities (e.g. ILS, VOR, DME, TACAN, …) and satellite procedures (e.g. RNAV, SBAS, GBAS, ADS-B, …). Key features are:
• Highest accuracy and integrity;
• Full mission preparation and post-flight analysis;
• Minimal flight time through combination of flight checks;
• Workload reduction through cockpit information display and autopilot coupling;
• Automatic report generation in flight.
ATR-72 equipped for anti-submarine warfare and surface patrol:
• Multi-console mission system AeroMission for data processing, display, recording and sensor control;
• Full integration of sensors and in AeroMission;
• Sensor suite including radar, EO/IR sensor, ESM/ELINT, acoustic processing, direction finders, etc.
• Various communication systems including satcom and tactical data link;
• Stores management for sonobuoys and torpedos;
• Mission system – cockpit integration.