Aerodata AG is widely known as the worldwide leading provider of turn-key flight inspection aircraft. The AeroFIS® flight inspection system offers latest technology, and is in use on fixed and rotary wing aircraft. More than 90 AeroFIS® have been delivered to customers on all five continents.
Aerodata and OPTIMARE Systems offer turnkey solutions for Special Mission Aircraft used for airborne surveillance, environmental monitoring, maritime patrol, fishery patrol and border control. Sophisticated mission management systems form the core of these solutions. OPTIMARE has achieved global recognition based on its unique set of sensors for pollution detection and quantification.
AeroPearl, based in Brisbane, Australia, is a joint venture of Pearl Aviation Pty. Ltd. and Aerodata AG. Core business is flight inspection service on behalf of Airservices Australia for the Australian and partly the Asian air space (Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, East Timor, Nepal).
Aerodata will exhibit its latest workstation being the user interface for its mission systems – ranging from single workstations to a multi-console / multi-mission configuration.
Multi-mission AeroMission® configurations are required for complex surveillance / patrol tasks involving a large number of sensors or subsystems like acoustic processing systems or ESM systems.
The same workstations are used in airborne pollution monitoring applications when combined with OPTIMARE’s unique sensors for detection, classification and quantification of marine oil spills.
One of the most sophisticated sensors, the laser fluoro sensor (LFS-P) – capable to classify oil types – is displayed.
AeroMission® Workstation for Surveillance Solutions
The ergonomic AeroMission® workstations are fully qualified for airborne applications and can be installed in CS 23 and CS 25 aircraft.
• Dual 21” 16:9 displays (resolution 1920x1080 pixel) with touch screens;
• Trackball and keyboard;
• Space for radio and intercom controls;
• Mounting location for an EO/IR controller; and
• Display computer
Ultra-compact airborne laser fluorosensor (LFS-P) for day & night oil spill classification
• Detection of laser-induced fluorescence of crude oils, petroleum products and water constituents
• Classification of crude oils, petroleum products and chemicals spilled at sea
• Detection of submerged contaminants
• Measurements of oil film thickness over very thin (optically thin) oil layers
• Hydrographic measurements (CDOM, turbidity, chlorophyll-a)
• Ultra-compact and ruggedized set-up, no cooling water
Phone: +49 531 23590
Fax: +49 531 2359158
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.